If you are wondering how a tax attorney can help, it is probably because you have questions relating to tax returns, taxing agencies, or a tax audit. Let Brunsdon Law Firm answer those questions for you!
How We Can Help
Brunsdon Law Firm provides legal, tax, and accounting services to businesses and individuals in Northeast Ohio. If you are searching for tax planning, tax filing, tax audit representation, tax litigation or tax debt resolution services, look to Brunsdon Law Firm. We can provide assistance with:
- Planning ahead for your taxes.If you are looking for ways to account for income, Brunsdon Law Firm provides individual and business tax planning advice, including guidance on maximizing deductions, establishing a retirement plan, taking advantage of tax incentives and documenting tax records to survive a tax audit.
- Being represented at a tax audit.Whether it is an IRS, state, or a city tax audit, you do not need to handle it alone. Brunsdon Law Firm will:
- Explain the scope and nature of the audit.
- Assist you in preparing for the audit.
- Represent you by meeting with the auditor.
- File an appeal if you disagree with the audit results.
- Take the steps need to abate tax penalties.
- Challenging a tax position. The taxing authority is not always correct in determining a change to your tax return.Perhaps more information needs to be supplied or a tax appeal may need to be filed to commence litigation on your position. Protect your rights throughout the appeals process by hiring our trusted legal and tax professional at Brunsdon Law Firm.
- Resolving tax debt.
Many taxpayers get behind in taxes. These agencies have statutory power to collect back taxes by issuing a tax levy against your wages, bank account, and other assets. In addition, interest and penalties may continue to be added to your unpaid tax debt.
Instead of ignoring the tax problem, let Brunsdon Law Firm help you fix it. We can assist you in taking the steps to bring you into compliance with the tax laws and will work with the IRS, state, or city taxing authority on your behalf to resolve your tax problems.
Meet Our Tax Attorney
When you work with Brunsdon Law Firm of Akron, Ohio, you will work directly with our tax attorney, Terri Brunsdon, who is admitted to practice law in the State of Ohio and is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in West Virginia and Ohio. Terri has a Masters in Taxation and, prior to her legal career, worked as a Public Accountant and Chief Financial Officer. She is also the author of several textbooks on accounting software.
Her experience can give you the edge on business, tax, or legal advice that you need to succeed.
Get Legal Representation Now!
At Brunsdon Law Firm our mission is to serve each client by providing cost-effective legal and tax services in a timely manner. To make sure you get the legal and tax audit representation you deserve, simply call Brunsdon Law Firm at 330.374.1166 or toll free at 855.501.5971. You can also email a request to us by completing the contact form, but protect your confidentiality by not emailing particular details about your issue.